This easy cream mushroom sauce, is perfect to quickly whip up, to bring your meal together beautifully.
Life these days are so rushed and hectic. In a World full of Pretence, especially the social media spheres, showing that you are a REAL PERSON, cane daunting for many. I’m a Real Person, I love showing my readers that I too have hard days, or some boo-boos in the kitchen. BUT when all is done, there is always lessons to be learnt. After all, Life is to be Learned with every moment, to create an eventual beautiful outcome. Likewise, as side dishes/sauces/condiments, the little things on the side that pull together a meal so perfectly. Don’t you agree?
What am I ranting about? Well, just the other day, I decided to do a very impromptu ‘LIVE FOODIE DEMO’, via my Instagram LIVE, and putting content out that isn’t in any way edited, can be a challenge. I know I could do a more professional video, but sometimes, it’s just good for our readers to see the ‘not so perfect’ picture. Bloggers are human too, getting content out is what makes us tick, all we need is your love and support.
So back to this Easy Creamy Mushroom Sauce. Some days, I like to make a quick sauce, and not have to bother with starting off with a roux base. This creamy mushroom sauce in one such recipe, that helps when you in a tight squeeze for time. Did I mention, how absolutely delicious it is? I love pairing this mushroom sauce with Steaks or veggies, or even on a baked potato. It may be used to bring together any of your meals, that need a little lift.
Do give this one a try soonest, and pop over to the LIVE INSTAGRAM demo HERE , if you need to have a visual idea of how to make this sauce.
Happy ‘Creamy Mushroom Sauce’ Making Lovelies
Easy Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- 1 Saucepan
- Hob or Gas Cooker
- 1 Punnet Mushrooms Sliced or Chopped into Quarters
- 1-2 Tablespoon Butter
- ½ teaspoon Crushed Garlic (Optional)
- ¼ teaspoon Green Chilli Paste (Optional)
- Salt and Black Pepper (To Season)
- 1 Sprig Fresh Thyme
- 1-2 Cups Long Life Cream UHT Cream (Cook-In Cream)
- Melt butter
- Add Garlic and Green Chilli paste (if using)
- Sauté for a little bit, without browning the Garlic
- Then follow by adding the Mushroom
- Stir through and sautè for a few minutes
- Season with salt and pepper, and add in the fresh Thyme
- When slightly softened, add in the Cream, and stir well
- Adjust salt and pepper if need be
- The cook-in Sauce thickens quickly, so take care not to scorch the sauce
- Creamy Mushroom Sauce is ready to be enjoyed, topped onto meats/veggies