The Aroma of these Easy Chocolate Brownies, will captivate you from the moment you begin preparing it right through until baking. This is one Brownie Recipe that will soon become your family favourite like it is mine.
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.
~Charles M. Schulz~
I fully agree with that quote, when it comes to Chocolate…Resistance is Futile. Once in a while I treat myself to Choccies, and when it comes to dessert, You guessed right, I would reach for a chocolate one 1st?. Now Chocolate Brownies is the most well known sweet treat, no matter where in the World you are. I remember enjoying these growing up, and now as I blog, and many trials later, this is my most easiest and yummiest Brownie to date.
I have also been contemplating, for a while now, to make the ‘Brownie Bowl”, so this time round I gave it a try. What is a Brownie Bowl, You May Ask, well it just your regular brownie batter, shaped into a Bowl and this is served with a scoop of Ice-Cream in it…Genius Life Hacks I tell you ????.
I made my Brownie Bowl slightly differently, using a Wooden Pastry Press. I simply Pressed in the baked Brownie (made them in a muffin tin this time), when I removed them from the oven.
Find below my Recipe for Brownies, looking forward to all your feedback.
Happy Brownie Making Lovelies
Easy Chocolate Brownies
Author : Foodeva Marsay (@foodeva_marsay)
250 grams Butter/Margarine
1/2 Cup Cocoa (sifted)
1 and 1/4 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Flour
1 and 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
~ Preheat the Oven to 180 degrees Celsius
~ Prepare Tins/Dish you intend to use, by spraying with non-stick baking spray.
~ In a saucepan large enough to mix all the ingredients, Melt the Butter.
~ when butter is melted, stir in the sifted cocoa.
~ Now remove this from stove top, and mix in the Sugar.
~ using a wooden spoon, beat in the Eggs, mixture will thicken slightly.
~ Now add the sifted Flour and Baking Powder, mix through well and lastly add the Vanilla Essence.
~ you should have a smooth and shiny brownie batter.
~ Pour into prepared tin/dish, and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until Brownie springs back when lightly touched.
* if batter is poured into a square dish, Slice into squares/bars while still warm.
* For Brownie Bowls – Pour batter 3/4 way up into prepared muffin tins, bake as stated, when removed from Oven and while Brownie is still in muffin tins, lightly grease the Pastry Press and add just enough pressure to form a “Bowl” indentation into the Brownies. **NO PASTRY PRESS??? Simply spray the bottoms of another Muffin tin, and press into hot brownies when removed from oven.
* these can also be made into single servings, by pouring Batter into a Square Muffin tin mould.
* These brownies can also be frozen and simple brought back to room temperature, and enjoyed as is, or warmed slightly before enjoying.
~ To Serve: Dust lightly with sifted Icing Sugar, OR Ice with a chocolate Icing OR serve with a scoop of Ice-Cream in the Bowls.
* Kindly Share My recipes as Posted or with a Link back to www.marriamsayed.com *